There are many things a gal can want for Mother’s day. Chocolates, flowers, JEWELRY (right ladies?!), the list could go on. I on the other hand just want TIME to myself! My hubs knows me pretty well because Friday before Mother’s Day he said, “Babe, for Mother’s day you get the day off!” BEST GIFT EVER!!! I spent mother’s day with my Mama flower shopping and eating a late lunch. The wonderful day did not stop there, later that night I found a meal plan, in my email, already done for me to use for today’s blog. My husband works SOOO hard for our little family and I appreciate it! He went above and beyond to write up a meal plan for me! THANK YOU MIKE your my hero and I love you! His Birthday happens to be this week so its perfect that I do not have to ask him what he wants for dinner that night, I already know! I hope you enjoy the flavors my hubs picked out, some are repeats which are good so I know what he likes. Enjoy!
- Breakfast – 10 Grain Hot Cereal
- Lunch – Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches
- Dinner – Dine Out
- Breakfast – Scottish Oatmeal mixed with cooked Bob’s Red Mill Muesli
- Lunch – Mac and Cheese with hotdogs and peas
- Dinner – Sandwiches with parsnip fries (This is easy just slice a couple parsnips into “fries”, toss them with oil, salt and pepper, broil them till soft)
- Breakfast – Granola I add my own touches to Alton Brown’s recipe
- Lunch - Smoothies (Have you seen my smoothie posts? CLICK HERE)
- Dinner – Pasta Primavera (he REALLY likes this one)
- Breakfast – Egg and Cheese bagels
- Lunch - Smoothie
- Dinner – Baked potatoes with Mae’s Chicken Chili and broccoli
- Breakfast – Rolled Oats
- Lunch – Leftovers
- Dinner – Pasta Primavera (he REALLY likes this one) & Coconut Ice Cream Apple Cake, I will post this recipe in June!!! YUM!!!
- Breakfast – Mae’s Coconut Cinnamon Rolls (he is in love with these now, have you tried them for your family yet?!)
- Lunch – Smoothies
- Dinner – My mama’s making dinner WHOO HOO!
- Breakfast – Coffee Shop (AWWW he even remembered my favorite breakfast, *swooning*)
- Lunch - Humus with Chips, Carrots & Celery sticks
- Dinner – Pizza, (have you tried this one yet?!)
Mmm I can’t wait to eat! What’s on your plan this week? Tell me in a comment below and share links if you have them, I am always looking for more ideas!