The Autumn Flavors meal plan is packed full of the amazing veggies of the fall harvest! I love the comfort foods of fall, especially soups and squash! One thing I love about soups is that they are better the next day and you can make a lot of it. This also means a lower cost meal plan. This week I had run out of a few staples so my grocery bill was a little more expensive then I would have liked BUT I am pleased to say I kept it under $200! I bought all organic foods at our local food coop. I have been on a monthly challenge trying to keep my family of five eating organic on a $400 a month budget (I try to stay around that but do go over on occasion). It’s a fun challenge for me. This week’s price tag was $150. Enjoy!
Please NOTE that all the wording in ORANGE are links to check out, thanks!
- Breakfast – 10 Grain Hot Cereal
- Lunch – Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
- Dinner – Grillin! I have a lot of produce around so I am using some of it up on the grill!
- NOTE: Rinse and toss 2 cups of dried pinto or black beans in the crockpot cover with water and cook on low. These are for lunch and dinner tomorrow!
- Breakfast – Scottish Oatmeal mixed with cooked Bob’s Red Mill Muesli
- Lunch – Chips N Cheese: Tortilla chips, beans, chopped peppers and cheese melted on top. Serve with Salsa.
- Dinner – Southwestern Stuffed Spaghetti Squash from www.bevcooks.com
- Breakfast – Rolled Oats
- Lunch – PB & J’s
- Dinner – Crockpot Chicken and Rice Soup www.crockpot365.blogspot.com
- Breakfast – Bagels & Cream Cheese
- Lunch – Candy Corn Pizza & Mesclun Meanies Salad by www.myrecipes.com
- Dinner – Leftovers
- Breakfast – Scottish Oatmeal
- Lunch – PB & J
- Dinner – Pumpkin Banana Muffins & Crockpot Butternut Squash Soup by www.crockpot365.blogspot.com (Note: I add frozen mixed veggies to it after it’s all cooked, it cools it down a bit and the kids love it!)
- Breakfast – Leftover Muffins and Fruit
- Lunch – Mac n Cheese (I like to make my own by cooking 2-3 cups of noodles, then tossing with 1/2 stick butter, 1/4-1/2 cup milk, 1-2 cups shredded cheese, cooked peas, salt & pepper to taste)
- Dinner – Eat Out
- Breakfast – Coffee Shop
- Lunch – Leftovers
- Dinner – Apple Muffler with Sausage (My amazing Mother In Law gave me this idea! Apple crisp bottom with combined with sliced apple/chicken sausage. Add a drop biscuit top instead of crumbles, I’ll try to post an actual recipe at some point)
Did you like this post? Push the “Pin It” button below to share on Pinterest! Share this with others on Facebook!
You NEED To click on the image below! It will take you to the COOLEST meal planning site ever! Do it! Click NOW!