Here is a meal plan I did a few weeks ago. Our trip to New York City in September was the inspiration for this plan. There are a lot of yummy comfort foods this week! To see more of my cooking follow me on Instagram I am @nataliehixson or just click here -> www.instagram.com/NatalieHixson Also I plan all my recipes and shopping lists with the SUPER easy time saving Plan To Eat app! Check out the link at the bottom of the plan! Enjoy!
please note that all the wording in orange are links to check out, thanks!
- Breakfast – Granola This one looks good —> The Best Granola by David Lebovitz
- Lunch – Turkey Sandwhich
- Dinner – Martha Stewarts Arugula Salad, Ina Garten’s Rosemary Roasted Potatoes, and Foolproof Quiche by The Kitchn
- Breakfast – Bob’s Red Mill Muesli
- Lunch – Leftovers from last night’s dinner
- Dinner – Foodnetwork’s Waldorf Salad, hummus and Simple Bites Pitas YUM & EASY!
- Breakfast – Granola
- Lunch – Leftovers
- Dinner – My own Cheeseburger Pizza
- Breakfast – Oatmeal
- Lunch – PB & J
- Dinner – Skinny Taste Lemon Asparagus Couscous Salad with Tomatoes, Emeril Lagasse’s Herbed Spaghetti Squash
- Breakfast – Nancy Creative’s Lemon-Zucchini Loaf with Lemon Glaze
- Lunch – Cheesy-dita (our name for it at our house) Tortilla with shredded cheese broiled till melty then add tomato and spinach YUM!
- Dinner – Giada De Laurentiis Penne with Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese
What is your favorite comfort food? Tell me in a comment below! 🙂
did you like this post? if so please click the “pin it” button below to share with others on pinterest! you can also share this with others on facebook! thank you so much!