Did you all enjoy last week’s posts?! TASTYYYYY wasn’t it?! I so enjoyed last week on the blog, I had a lot of fun creating and EATING all the fabulousness that came out of my kitchen! YUM! After all the tasty sweets I made last week I decided it was time to eat a little more balanced. This week I tried to pick meals that had more veggies and of course fruit. This is a good time to tell you about how I roll when it comes to dieting. I DONT. I am not a believer in dieting. I just love food to much! When it comes to losing or maintaining weight I just try to stay active and stay within my calories for the day. I use www.mynetdiary.com’s app on my iphone as a help. If you know me and see me you’ll notice that I just look like I plain like food to much! I am currently nursing my baby and for some reason I am one of the unlucky ones where nursing makes me keep my weight not drop it. I say it’s worth the sacrifice, I’ll never look back and regret I nourished my baby and had a few extra pounds! I do know that balance is important and right now we are feeling a little more on the un-healthy side of the level so back on to the healthier side we go. I hope you enjoy this week’s meal plan!
Favorite Recipe Of Last Week…
Why the famous cheesecake of course! Did you see it yet? Click HERE to see the recipe!
- Breakfast – 10 Grain Hot Cereal
- Lunch – Homemade Pizza
- Dinner – Dine Out
- Breakfast – Scottish Oatmeal
- Lunch - Smoothies (did you see last weeks smoothies?! CLICK HERE)
- Dinner – Chicken Fajitas with Cilantro Lime Pesto
- Breakfast – Coffee Shop
- Lunch - Smoothie
- Dinner – Veggie Ramen: I still owe you the recipe for this! :) This blog post is where I got my inspiration.
- Breakfast – Rolled Oats
- Lunch – Leftovers
- Dinner – Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Breakfast – Bob’s Red Mill Muesli, cooked
- Lunch – Smoothies
- Dinner – French Dips, I do not have a recipe written up for this one yet, it’s in my head so I’ll try to get it written down to share at some point.
- Breakfast – Mae’s Coconut Cinnamon Rolls (what can I say we REALLY liked these so they were requested again by my lil family!)
- Lunch - Smoothies
- Dinner – Butternut Squash and Vanilla Risotto
Mmm I can’t wait to eat! What’s on your plan this week? Tell me in a comment below and share links if you have them, I am always looking for more ideas!