Today’s meal plan is a little taste of Thailand. I have been craving Thai food lately. I have tried some Thai recipes in the past but haven’t had any luck with them so gave up. Christmas morning I woke up to find Giada De Laurentiis’ cook book “Weeknights With Giada” under the tree (if Santa didn’t bring you one, you can find a link to get your own below). I have been wanting this book for quite some time so this was very exciting! As I paged through it I noticed she had some yummy looking Thai recipes in there. I have had luck with her recipes in the past so I thought I would give her Thai recipes a go. I also found a few other recipes online that looked easy enough to try. I am sorry to tell you I will not have a shopping list for you this week. There was a death in my family so I had do just what I could this week. I am traveling at the moment which makes it difficult to get my list prepped for you. I do plan on having a list with next weeks meal plan. I hope you enjoy this week! It’s fun, fresh and exciting! I also added a new board to my Pinterest account, you can find it HERE. I plan on putting the current menu plans in there so you can easily pin recipes that I find online to your boards. I posted this in a huge hurry so if you find something wrong with a link or my wording I please forgive me. Enjoy!
please note that all the wording in orange are links to check out, thanks!
- Breakfast – 10 Grain Hot Cereal
- Lunch – Split Pea Soup
- Dinner – Dine Out
- Breakfast – Hawaiian Sunrise Granola by Spoonful.com
- Lunch – Grilled Cheese
- Dinner – Giada De Laurentiis Asian Chicken Salad and Spring Rolls (pre-made in grocery store freezer section)
- Breakfast – Bob’s Red Mill Muesli
- Lunch – Leftovers from last night’s dinner
- Dinner – Veggies in Yellow Curry by Giada
- Breakfast – Scottish Oatmeal
- Lunch – Mac n Cheese (I like to make my own by cooking 2-3 cups of noodles, then tossing with 1/2 stick butter, 1/4-1/2 cup milk, 1-2 cups shredded cheese, cooked peas, salt & pepper to taste)
- Dinner – Leftovers
- Breakfast – Mae’s Pumpkin Banana Muffins and yogurt
- Lunch – Chips N Cheese: Tortilla chips, beans, chopped peppers and cheese melted on top. Serve with Salsa.
- Dinner – Pad Thai from www.spicesoflife.com and Spicy Mint Beef by Giada
- Breakfast – Granola
- Lunch – PB & J’s
- Dinner – Spicy Asian Chicken Noodle S0up by Rachel Ray and Thai Style Pineapple Fried Rice by www.finecooking.com (I omit the shrimp)
- Breakfast – Coffee Shop
- Lunch – Leftovers
- Dinner – Homemade Pizza (find my pizza dough recipe HERE) make the toppings Thai flavored! I am going to use Thai peanut sauce as the base then top it with, thai basil, cooked chicken breast, mandarin oranges, scallions, red pepper, roasted peanuts, cilantro and mozzarella.
Weeknights With Giada…
Strive For Progress!
did you like this post? if so please click the “pin it” button below to share with others on pinterest! you can also share this with others on facebook! thank you so much!